[Asterisk-Users] RE: Asterisk-Users digest, Vol 1 #239 - 13 msgs

Benjamin J. Bawkon bbawkon at malibutech.com
Thu Apr 3 15:21:25 MST 2003

If anyone is interested in X100P Cards, I have quite a few brand new
ones.  Never been opened.  $55.00 each, and I'll include ground shipping
anywhere in the U.S.

If you want one or more, email me off list at bbawkon at malibutech.com

And since the discussion has been raging, if you are looking for
support, you should buy a new one from Digium.  These are sold as-is,
(although I will guarantee no DOA), with no support.  Great for a
second, or third, etc card once you have your system working.

Ben.