[Asterisk-Users] FAX over IAX

Brian Jones bjones at kancharla.com
Thu Apr 3 09:20:24 MST 2003

You should be able to packetize your fax calls without any problems.  We have hundreds of fax and modem lines on MGCP IADs that connect to PRI gateways without problem, although I haven't tried with IAX.

Be sure to use G.711 codec and disable echo cancellation, and if your network is robust with low latency and jitter, you should be fine.

Brian

Brian F. Jones
bjones at kancharla.com
256.705.5012