[Asterisk-Users] ATA186: "Call/Leg Transaction Doesn't Exist" on local call

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Wed Apr 2 06:49:09 MST 2003

Mark Spencer wrote:>>But if I try to call from one of them to the other,
the remote end rings
>>just fine in both cases, but then as soon as asterisk bridges the two
>>channels, the remote end sends a "Call/Leg Transaction Doesn't Exist"
>>error and hangs up the line.
>

> Apparently it doesn't like our reinvites for some reason.  Any SIP experts
> out there able to figure out why the ATA doesn't like them?  the Pingtel
> seems to be okay with them.

I set "canreinvite=no" in the sip.conf for both instruments.  That
doesn't seem to have made any difference.

Does anyone know of a fix for this?

I have talked ATA<->ATA when they're both on different networks; that's
the oddest part. . .

B.