[Asterisk-Users] Line is stuck off hook...

John Harragin jharragi at mw.k12.ny.us
Tue Apr 1 17:23:47 MST 2003

It might have something to do with the zhone. I posted this on the 'Serious
problem with z-plex 10 thread' from this morning - see if any of this is
familiar,
I have observed that if you dial a (unused) port that does not have a phone
plugged into it it may start detecting pickups on unused ports and I see
messages something like "Picking up channel Zap/9-1" then a few seconds
later Hanging up...

John