[Asterisk-Users] Line is stuck off hook...

Gene Kochanowsky gene at solutionsciences.com
Tue Apr 1 16:13:42 MST 2003

Greetings,

I am running Asterisk with a T100P and a Zhone channel bank for over a month now. For the most part it works fine but from time to time (about once a week) the system will not let go of a line and will play the greeting over and over. Anyone calling gets a busy signal. If I reset Asterisk everything works fine. Has anyone seen this problem before and fixed it? If so what did you do?

> show version
Asterisk CVS-02/28/03-22:17:11 built by root at auriga on a i686 running Linux.

If there is anything else you need to know, let me know.

Gene