[Asterisk-Users] Setting up PABX

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Tue Apr 1 14:44:26 MST 2003

> At my office, I have a context [outside] that defines the local and long
> distance calling dial pattern matches. All the phones in my office are
> dropped in the [office] context which is able to include the [outside]
> context. The incoming lines are dropped in the [default] context. The
> [default] context includes my [extensions] context so they can dial a
> user, but since it doesn't include the [outside[ context they can't grab
> another line going out.

Steven,

Would it be possible to have a look at your extensions.conf?? (after you remove whatever you need to for security)..

The reason is that I still haven't got my head around the way includes and contexts should be used correctly and by the way you described your setup it is pretty much what I want to do so to see a working example would be a great help...

The only thing I have not done in my setup is the [extensions] context you mentioned, other than that I have a context in my config that corresponds to a similar context in your config..

Thanks..