[asterisk-ss7] libss7 bug with more than 2 signalling links and sig_ss7.c (chan_dahdi) logging bug

Gregory Massel greg at csurf.co.za
Thu Jan 9 14:38:03 CST 2020

Hello all,

I've picked up bugs in libss7-2.0.0 and within sig_ss7.c (chan_dahdi).

- Libss7-2.0.0 cannot handle changeover (COO and COA) properly with two
or more signalling links in a linkset.
- sig-ss7.c logs random SLC numbers in its messages "sig_ss7.c: MTP2
link up (SLC x)" and "MTP2 link down (SLC x)" instead of the actual SLC
number of the affected link.

I've logged ASTERISK-28674 (
https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-28674 ) and proposed fixes.

While I've tested the fixes, I would greatly appreciate peer review so
that they can be incorporated into future versions of libss7 and Asterisk.

Thank you
Gregory Massel