[asterisk-ss7] Two servers with same point code - chan_ss7

Rafael dos Santos Saraiva rafaelsnsa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 21:23:08 CDT 2016

Hi there

My scenario is the follow:

My pointcode is 3500, the point codes of another Telco is 9500 and 9501. I
need interconnect each pointcode of the telco on each servers. The problem
is i has only one point code.

        /  Telco 1 - Interconnect point 1 - Pointcode 9500 sig chan 16
------------------  Server 1 - Chan_SS7 - Pointcode 3500
STP-|
        \  Telco 1 - Interconnect point 2 - Pointcode 9501
------------------------------  Server 2 - Chan_SS7 - Pointcode 3500

There is a way to using the same pointcode in two servers? I tried various
configurations in ss7.conf, but any works.

Thanks in advance.

--

[image: Sua Foto] <rafaelsnsa at gmail.com> Rafael S. Saraiva
Porto Alegre - RS | Mobile:  (51) 8174-7956