[asterisk-ss7] MTP3d logrotate

Abdul Basit basit.engg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 07:08:40 CST 2016

use copytruncate in logrotate scriopt
https://www.jamescoyle.net/cheat-sheets/676-logrotate-cheat-sheet

The *copytruncate* keyword copies all the log in the file to a new file and
then truncates the original file. This keeps the original log file in place
and also allows rotation to continue.

/var/log/myapp/*.log {
  size 10k
  weekly
  rotate 8
  copytruncate
}

Are you continuously generating .pcap?

--
regards,

abdul basit | p: +92 32 1416 4196 | o: +92 30 0841 1445