[asterisk-ss7] ss7 failover switch

Vallimamod ABDULLAH vallimamod.abdullah at imtelecom.fr
Thu Aug 29 06:37:27 CDT 2013

Hello list,

I have 4 ss7 E1 links with signalling plugged on one server. For redundancy, I am planning to add another identically configured server. I can make IP and asterisk failover with pacemaker but I also need  a way to automatically "plug" my ss7 links to the new server.

Is there some good simple switch for this task that anybody would recommend? Or any other way to solve this problem (I have thought of connecting each twin port pair in parallel with an Y splitted cable but I'm not sure it would work...)?

Thanks!

--
Best Regards,
Vallimamod