[asterisk-ss7] Asterisk like a SS7 STP

Rodrigo Ricardo Passos rodrigopassos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 14:39:53 CDT 2012

Hi all,

I have a question of how can I create STPs Boxes with Asterisk in my
network?

My project includes a creation of network with asterisk SPs and STPs and
my initial idea is a implementation of these boxes using TDMoE. So,
create two boxes like STP e another's boxes like SP.

All signalization will pass to both STPs. Anyone knows if my scenario
will be one scenario with a real STP boxes or this will never STP ambient?

Other question is, if this last question is false, how can I create this
ambient with asterisk?

Best Regards,

Rodrigo