[asterisk-ss7] Mantis ID 13495 - READY TO TEST

Kaloyan Kovachev kkovachev at varna.net
Fri Jan 20 05:02:13 CST 2012

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 11:05:04 +0200, Kaloyan Kovachev <kkovachev at varna.net>
wrote:
>> months
>> libss7
>> working

> weeks,
>
> I am almost there - link setup, cli commands and timers working, need to
> test few basic calls and make a final pass for missing bits (there is
still
> at least one). Probably at the end of the week there will be a full
version
> to test so get ready for testing!

For those not watching the issue on Jira, i have completed the patches
against trunk, but they should apply cleanly on 10 too

Please test the latest versions below and post your results here or in the
issue.

https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/secure/attachment/42203/SS7-27_libss7_v6.diff
https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/secure/attachment/42205/SS7-27_dahdi_v2.diff