[asterisk-ss7] Combined linksets and mtp3d

German Becker german.becker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 07:15:31 CST 2012

Hi,

I have a scenario with 2 hosts, 2 links on each host, one of the links
 with signaling on each host and the DPC for all the voice TS reachable
through both signaling links.

I'm not sure if I need to create a single linkset with two signaling links
on it (one per host), or two combined linksets.
I tried the 2 links aproach, but when one of the links is down (i.e.
asterisk lose connection with the remote mtp3d), all the TS are set to
block, instead of singnaling through the other link.

Has anyone set up a similar scenario?