[asterisk-ss7] MTP Link Down SLC (0) SLC (1)

Kaloyan Kovachev kkovachev at varna.net
Wed Feb 15 04:02:24 CST 2012

Hi,

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 12:53:15 +0530, Bharat Lalcheta
<bharatlalcheta at gmail.com> wrote:
> No i m not getting BAD FCS HDLC abort. In dahdi i m getting following 2
> messages.
>
> REL on channel (CIC 113) without owner!  This message i m getting on
first
> server too.
>
> But below message came on the problematic server whenever mtp2 link down
> message come
>
> Duplicate IAM requested on CIC 2

try to switch from mtp2 to dchan in system.conf i saw duplicate messages
using mtp2, but this is unlikely the main problem
check the cables, switch the (links on the) two machines if possible

> On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 12:39 PM, Vashkar Chatterjee
> <vashkar at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Check transmission for faults.  Do you get BAD FCS HDLC abort?  Check
for
>> the line error, code violation etc from dahdi maint tool
>>
>> -Vashkar
>> On Feb 15, 2012 1:04 PM, "Bharat Lalcheta" <bharatlalcheta at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks for reply.
>>> Telco enabled crc and first server working fine on it.

<bharatlalcheta at gmail.com>

preferably move the sigchan definitions here after all channels and you
may also need to define slc for each of them