[asterisk-ss7] testing libss7 trunk

Kaloyan Kovachev kkovachev at varna.net
Tue Aug 28 10:42:06 CDT 2012

Hello and thank you for testing it

 for libss7 you should get trunk, but also apply the patch from
https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/secure/attachment/44345/SS7-27_libss7_trunk2_v1.diff

 for asterisk just download trunk and apply the patch from
https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/r/1676/diff/raw/

 from the review:
"Getting Asterisk to build with these changes has a small trick needed
since I want to defer recreating the ./configure script on the ss7_27_knk
branch.
You need to run the ./configure script with libss7 v1.0 installed because
I have already made the ./configure script tell the difference between v1.0
and the trunk libss7.  Then you need to install the libss7 trunk to build
Asterisk."

alternatively you may change the line in you confugre script instead of
recreating it
from
  pbxfuncname="ss7_pollflags"
  pbxfuncname="ss7_set_isup_timer"

Let me know if you find anything, so i can fix it