[asterisk-ss7] Poor dahdi_test results

Shaun Ruffell sruffell at digium.com
Thu Sep 29 12:18:45 CDT 2011

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 10:06:33AM -0700, Ryan Crowder wrote:
> Thanks, I'll try the new branch.  Do you think this would cause
> this error where the link doesn't align?

I would be very surprised if they are related, since the data path
from the card(s) to user space was not affected.

Affected were the timers and conferences that contained participants
from a DAHDI device, and then only if there were not any analog
cards and any of the digital cards did not yet cycle through an
alarm state after initial configuration. Conferences where all
participants were via pseudo channels (SIP/IAX only, etc..) were not
affected.

--
Shaun Ruffell
Digium, Inc. | Linux Kernel Developer