[asterisk-ss7] CIC isn't same of Telco

Rodrigo Ricardo Passos rodrigopassos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 21:03:54 CDT 2011

Gustavo,

I configure the informations like carrier sent to me.
The linkset nothing more than my local identification, ok?

Follow the real configuration?

linkset=1
pointcode=12538
defaultdpc=3979
adjpointcode=3979

cicbeginswith=1
networkindicator=national
sigchan=16
channel=1-15,17-31

linkset=2
pointcode=12538
defaultdpc=163
adjpointcode=163

cicbeginswith=1
networkindicator=national
channel=32-62

linkset=3
pointcode=12538
defaultdpc=160
adjpointcode=160

cicbeginswith=1
networkindicator=national
channel=63-93

linkset=4
pointcode=12538
defaultdpc=3980
adjpointcode=3980

cicbeginswith=1
networkindicator=national
sigchan=108
channel=94-107,110-124

The channel 109 has moved because the 16 channel in NEAX is reserverd.

Em 31/10/2011 23:54, Gustavo Mársico escreveu:
> Rodrigo
>
> I give you just and example, did you get all the information from the carrier about the SPCs?
>

> On Oct 31, 2011, at 10:35 PM, Rodrigo Ricardo Passos wrote:
>
>> Gustavo,
>>
>> Thanks for your response.
>>
>> I make the configuration like you recommend, and the problem persist.
>> With the first E1, the call is ok, but with the least E1, the call is completed, but doesn't have audio.
>> Other information is, the asterisk cannot create linkset 2 and 3 because this linksets doesn't have sigchan and when I place a call using these channels, asterisk crash with a segment fault.
>> I'm with asterisk 1.8.6.0 and libss7 1.0.2.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Rodrigo Passos
>>

>> Em 31/10/2011 22:59, Gustavo Mársico escreveu:
>>> Just to mention, Alcatel S12 and Neax 61E aren't softswitches, they're good old fashion TDM switches.
>>>
>>> If you need to ITX with 4 different switches you will need at least 4 SPC, and you defined just 2 (80 as STP and 100 as SP).
>>>
>>> Guessing that S12_01 and NEAX_02 are acting as STP for S12_02 and NEAX_01, and assuming S12_01 is 80, S12_02 is 100, NEAX_01 is 120 and NEAX_02 is 140, it should be something like this:
>>>
>>> ;s12_01
>>> ;because you've cic's with S12_01
>>> linkset=1
>>> pointcode=80