[asterisk-ss7] question about Clip no Screening + Chan_ss7

Stefan Schmidt sst at sil.at
Mon Oct 24 08:24:41 CDT 2011

Am 24.10.11 15:18, schrieb Johann Steinwendtner:
> Hello Stefan,
>
> the user provided callerid is transported via the generic_number
> parameter. To my knowledge - I don't use chan_ss7 - the user-provided
> cli is only available in the direction  isup --> asterisk. But you
> have noticed that already.
>
> Regards
>
> Hans

Hi Hans,

Thank you very much, that was the information i was looking for!

i have noticed that chan_ss7 doesnt has the ability to set a
generic_number but i guess this should be easy to patch ;)

when i have a working patch for this i will post it here so maybe it can
go into the trunk version.

best regards

stefan