[asterisk-ss7] question about Clip no Screening + Chan_ss7

Stefan Schmidt sst at sil.at
Mon Oct 24 04:23:57 CDT 2011

Hello list,

i am very new to SS7 but i want to enable the feature clip no screening.
in austria and germany its very common to sent a networkprovided and
also a user-provided Callerid at the same call. On incoming calls its
possible to get this both CID with CallerID(num) and Callerid(ANI) but i
dont know how to set this for outgoing calls and even if chan_ss7
supports this feature.

i am using my own asterisk 1.8 development branch (unleash-the-beast)
but its mostly the same like normal 1.8.

i have allready changed the caller.id to connected.id in the l4isup.c
file so i can set the callerid.

i can also give sent in my config files to check if i have done
something wrong in my configuration.

thanks for any help.

best regards

stefan