[asterisk-ss7] obd calls drop after few seconds :: only on mobile numbers

Dharmesh Garg dharmesh at callwpi.com
Tue May 10 04:14:28 CDT 2011

Hi,

my obd calls to all Idea mobile numbers drops after few sec.
where as, with  same configuration , and making obd on to pri it works
properly.
Also i had words with Idea team, they says release is from my point code,
whereas on debugging at my asterisk server i received release from their
point code...

Thanks & Regards,

 Dharmesh Garg

+91-9818995482

Corp. Office: World Phone India Pvt. Ltd., D-100, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase - I, New Delhi - 110 020

Tel: +91-26372645 | Fax: +91-11-2637 2646 | Website: http://www.callwpi.com

Our Vision : "To be a Quality VAS Provider to our Customers through inspired Manpower, Progressive Systems, Innovative Content & user-friendly Technology".