[asterisk-ss7] facing problem with libss7

Abdul Basit basit.engg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 05:19:10 CDT 2011

Welcome to ss7.
Libss7 is good and work able with asterisk. You can use chan_ss7 as well.

What are asterisk, dahdi and libss7 versions? What cards you are using for
interconnect?
Have you done any media verification test?

Also share your configs. We may help you identifying the issue.

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 3:10 PM, tanveer khan <tanveerhk at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Dear All,
>
> i am new to libss7 and having many problem. i was able to install different
> version of libss7, dahid and asterisk. but when i test it. each contain some
> problem i.e
>
> 1. continuous  rbt on ss7 side even i answer the call on sip side.
> 2. one sides voice( no voice to user on ss7 side).
>

> could some one recommend me the working version for asterisk, zaptel, dahdi
> etc?
>
> is it safe to use libss7 based interconnect in production environment?
>

> thanks in advance every one.
>

> Regards,
>

> Tanveer

Regards,

Abdul Basit | +92 32 1416 4196 | +92 30 0841 1445