[asterisk-ss7] No Audio

Robert Thomas thomcr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 03:17:22 CDT 2011

How do you know you have your CICs aligned?

You and the TELCO could start counting from the same place, however the E1
may be crossed. This happend to me when 2nd E1 of the TELCO was the 3rd for
me.  The cal would be established on CIC 33 for Example on E1 #2, but my
server was reciving it on #3.

I would recommend you to disconnect all your E1 and confirm with the alarms
the TELCO has them on the same order than you. Or just try the different
combination.

As well double check your CIC count to make sure it matched the TELCO.

Robert