[asterisk-ss7] adding ss7 pcap support to dahdi

Tuan Le tuan.le55 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 00:16:47 CDT 2011

Any particular reason why this only supports maximum of 16 channels to be
captured? We're running 8 E1s and want to capture all channels.  Anyway to
do that?  Can we run 2 instances of it capturing on different channels? I
have not tried that yet since its production environment and I did not want
to crash anything.

Any plans to make this as robust as tshark to allow buffer ring to create
new files based on size or time span? If not, thats fine.  We'll find a way
thru scripting to make that happen so we can capture 24/7 and have
historical data to examine historical data.