[asterisk-ss7] Chan_ss7 to SIP , problem with B Hangup

Krzysztof Drewicz krzysztofdrewicz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 04:34:05 CST 2011

2011/1/31 Maciak <gm at conino.com.pl>:
> Hi Mr. Krzysztof
>
> Thanks for you answer.
>
> My name is Grzegorz Maciak , "manager IT' is from my sets in work it must
> be that sorry if you angry from this reason.

OK, not a problem, just strange.

> What logs can help  ??? Logs from ss7 mtp3 ??

Yeap,

Try to setup a debug in chan_ss7, there should be a command like CLI
command 'dump'
You could see this in f.e. wireshark.

See if proper ss7 message has been sent and how it has been responded.

> I am new on this list and I don't know  is a good idea to trash  lists on
> paste logs to this lists, can you tell me where is the best place to put
> logs ???

Logs in a txt form: generaly yes, if not too big, logs in form of pcap
tend to be a 'big' so nope, maybe a wireshark output in text form
should be ok?

anyway: what is your telco and switch? (maybe on private message) as i
never seen this kind of problem, it could be some strange setup.
any why you need ss7 on 1 e1 connection? huh.