[asterisk-ss7] libSS7 and TDMoE Possible?

Marcelo Pacheco marcelo at m2j.com.br
Thu Jan 27 05:22:34 CST 2011

I have tested chan_ss7 using TDMoE perfectly.
It was 2 years ago, there where issues using purely local TDMoE
configuration (without sending packets between two machines) but that
particular bug was fixed in DAHDI just a few months later.
ISDN works as well.
I created a 100 channel span for ss7 use, chan_ss7 accepted it without
trouble.