[asterisk-ss7] libSS7 and TDMoE Possible?

Robert Thomas thomcr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 21:55:31 CST 2011

Hi Gents,

I was wondering if something has tried to interact Libss7 and TDMoE.

We are working on getting up a big linkset with our TELCO ( up to 24 E1s)
and would like to host the cards on multiple servers. We are not sure even a
modern XEON 12 core 3.33Ghz CPU can handle 720 concurrent calls.

I have found some documentation about TDMoE and some mentions about doubt
with CCS signaling... http://goo.gl/pBL6k This question as well has been
asked before but didn't received an answer.

Any information, documentation or hint is greatly appreciated.

--
Robert