[asterisk-ss7] ss7_called_nai=dynamic parsing bug or config mistake?

Vahan Yerkanian vahan at arminco.com
Wed Jan 12 09:13:55 CST 2011

On 1/12/11 5:42 PM, peterpet wrote:
> Show your chan_dahdi config,
> i think the layout of the options are not correct.

[channels]
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=no
usecallingpres=yes
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaitingcallerid=yes

signalling=ss7
ss7type=itu
ss7_called_nai=dynamic
ss7_calling_nai=national
ss7_nationalprefix=0
ss7_internationalprefix=00
ss7_subscriberprefix=1
ss7_networkroutedprefix=
ss7_unknownprefix=
[snip]

with this config the ss7_subscriberprefix is not being stripped off of
the dialed number if it's a match for it. However if I dial a number
with matching nationalprefix, that one gets stripped off.

I think the issue with subscriberprefix not being stripped out has to do
with ss7_calling_nai=national, do I need to switch it dynamic as well?
However my side of the ss7 is always treated as national.

Thanks for your time,
Vahan