[asterisk-ss7] CIC init process and sequence of calls.

Robert Verspuy robert at exa-omicron.nl
Sat Jan 8 10:11:35 CST 2011

Op 07-01-11 18:35, Jorge Antillon schreef:
> Hi Robert,
>
> thanks for your prompt reply, that is exactly what drives me nuts.
> how about dahdi's system.conf, it counts like this:
>
> bchan=1-31
> bchan=32-62
> bchan=63-93
> bchan=94-124
>
> exactly like this on all 5 machines.

That is correct.
I have the same settings in my dahdi/system.conf

> what happens if I do that is that I get T22 messages all over the place.
I have seen those messages too after a restart of asterisk (but not always).

When I gave the command "ss7 reset".
Everything was working within a few minutes.

Maybe you can also check the sltm setting in ss7.conf.
I've set this to no in our situation.

maybe you can try this too.

With kind regards,
Robert