[asterisk-ss7] Multiple OPC in Single Server LibSS7

Sriram d_r_sriram at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 21 11:46:48 CST 2011

Hi

Is it possible to define Multiple linksets with different OPC under each
linkset under LibSS7, if yes theoretically how many linksets can a Libss7
server support ? I am planning to use 2*TE420P  in a single server and my
provider has given me 4 OPCs [1 for each telecom circle that he operates]
and 1 DPC so I plan to define 4 linksets with 1 point code in each . Is it
possible ? or is that possible only with chan_ss7

Thnks

Sriram