[asterisk-ss7] Using Asterisk for SS7 Signalling only:10

Horacio J. Peña horape at compendium.com.ar
Thu Dec 1 06:00:17 CST 2011

I assume Krzysztof was talking about my converter.

You can get it on http://200.69.223.160/~horape/H7.tgz

It's not ready for public release (and unless somebody else adopts it, it will
probably never be) but it's been working good for a year or so. There are no
docs but you should be able to understand how it works from the code and the
examples.

Thanks,
Horacio J. Peña