[asterisk-ss7] ISUP call forwarding

florian at gruendler.net florian at gruendler.net
Mon Aug 22 07:51:08 CDT 2011

Mosbah,

We are talking SS7/ISUP here right? What Switch (make,model,software)
handles Subscriber B? ISUP Switch A will let ISUP Switch B know (if it was
configured by people with a notion of the matter) the redirected number plus
the ISUP redirection parameters but it is completely unknown in your
equation how Switch B and Asterisk relate to eachother. Is
Asterisk=Subscriber B or is there any gateway involved which follows any
standard (e.g. ISUP<->SIP)?

http://www.dialogic.com/webhelp/IMG1010/10.5.1/WebHelp/Description/SIP/sip_d
iversion_scen.htm

regards, Florian