[asterisk-ss7] No Audio on SS7 calls to Remote PRIs

Stephan Ellis stephan.ellis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 10:04:30 CDT 2010

I do see audio being received, but I don't hear it on my softphone.  I see
no TX at all.  Interestingly, the guy on the pri I was calling said he could
hear me.  The remote pri is an asterisk box, so i set a DID on it to go
straight to the echo test.  While that system is playing demo-echo I see RX
on my end, but when the actual echo test starts i see nothing.

-stephan