[asterisk-ss7] Two F Links from EWSD to two different asterisk boxes

Kaloyan Kovachev kkovachev at varna.net
Tue Sep 21 08:18:30 CDT 2010

i think they only exist for 'team/mattf/bug13495' branch

you may find the changes to revision 161488 here:
 http://svnview.digium.com/svn/asterisk?view=revision&revision=161488
and the relevant change to libss7 in revision 230 here:
 http://svnview.digium.com/svn/libss7?view=revision&revision=230

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 14:54:51 +0200, Johann Steinwendtner wrote