[asterisk-ss7] No Audio on SS7 calls to Remote PRIs

Stephan Ellis stephan.ellis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 09:46:01 CDT 2010

Switching to 1.6.0 did the trick.  I tried to run 1.6.0.28 but I had the no
audio issue.  I'm not sure what you mean by there is no 1.6.0. I found it
here:

http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk/releases/asterisk-addons-1.6.0.tar.gz

You're welcome to get with me out of band to see my specific setup.  I am
willing to post the traffic of the failing call with my asterisk 1.6.2 stack
if anyone is interested.

-stephan