[asterisk-ss7] No Audio on SS7 calls to Remote PRIs

Stephan Ellis stephan.ellis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 13:43:36 CDT 2010

I am definitely sure.  Also, when starting asterisk on this box, it says:

MTP2 link up (SLC 0)
--- SS7 Up ---
Resetting CICs 1 to 23
Got reset acknowledgement from CIC 1 to 23.

So it looks like to two ends agree on the CIC mappings.  It's weird because
it seems to only do this when calling remote PRIs.  Like I said, our Siemens
guy said everything is ok, except that we seem to be ignoring Pass Along
Mesages.

-stephan