[asterisk-ss7] Channel Lock

henrry vite vitefiee at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 18:03:11 CDT 2010

Hi Friends

I have installed asterisk with ss7, packages are:
asterisk-1.6.2.13, dahdi-linux-complete-2.4.0 +2.4.0,
dahdi-tools-2.4.0-1.0.2 and libss7
I have one drawback: TE210P card channels are blocked at certain periods of
time when I make a dahdi show channels, it shows:

*CLI> dahdi show channels
   Chan Extension  Context         Language   MOH Interpret
Blocked    State
 pseudo            default
default                         In Service
      1            default                    default
R         In Service
      2            default                    default
R         In Service
      3            default                    default
R         In Service
      4            default                    default
R         In Service
      5            default                    default
R         In Service
      6            default                    default
R         In Service
      7            default                    default
R         In Service
      8            default                    default
R         In Service
      9            default                    default
R         In Service
     10            default                    default
R         In Service
     11            default                    default
R         In Service
     12            default                    default
R         In Service
     13            default                    default
R         In Service
     14            default                    default
R         In Service
     15            default                    default
R         In Service
     17            default                    default
R         In Service
     18            default                    default
R         In Service
     19            default                    default
R         In Service
     20            default                    default
R         In Service
     21            default                    default
R         In Service
     22            default                    default
R         In Service
     23            default                    default
R         In Service
     24            default                    default
R         In Service
     25            default                    default
R         In Service
     26            default                    default
R         In Service
     27            default                    default
R         In Service
     28            default                    default
R         In Service
     29            default                    default
R         In Service
     30            default                    default
R         In Service
     31            default                    default
R         In Service

What occasions this can happen?

Henrry Vite