[asterisk-ss7] link is down

Krzysztof Drewicz krzysztofdrewicz at gmail.com
Fri May 28 06:30:45 CDT 2010

W dniu 28 maja 2010 11:07 użytkownik Pawel Ratajewski <rataj at 4web.pl> napisał:
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with link:
>
> [May 28 11:24:10] WARNING[14723]: mtp.c:824 mtp2_emon_count_error: Excessive
> errors detected in signalling unit error rate monitor, link failed on link
> 'tk'.

To many errors on your link, you got this link working and it's having
some extra load? (like too many calls, attempts to make a call?) or
you try to run it for the 1st time?

Maybe load on your box is too big. What does other party see? TK is
like TK Telekom so, you make link with polish railways :D good to know
that they do support SS7.

> [May 28 11:24:10] WARNING[14723]: chan_ss7.c:126 process_event: MTP is now
> DOWN on link 'tk'.

Rest is saying no other singling link, so shutdown whole linkset.

> I use chan_ss7 1.3. What can be wrong?

Tried libss7? What hardware (orginal digium or a cheap clone?) and how
many cards / E1 on one box, what load in means of traffic etc...

Give us some more info, right?

> Kierownik Działu Usług Głosowych
> Łagiewnicka 54/56, 91-463 Łódź

Nice to see a lot of guys from Poland here, but try not to use our
national chars like o' l/ z', most of the world does not know even how
do display them.

Regards,
Drew.