[asterisk-ss7] SS7

Suhaib Mehyar suhib88 at hotmail.com
Fri May 28 05:42:34 CDT 2010

hi,

well my question wasnt for something i faced.

am using asterisk for 4 years now and this application is fantastic.

my question was because i am preparing a new service and my customer asked me this question, well for four years i hadnt my application hanging ever, all i had is problem with the connections, and so i asked this question, discovering if someone faced such thing.

thanks.