[asterisk-ss7] Trixbox, Sangoma A101 and libSS7

Geoffrey Yeoh pbyeoh at gelxis.co.uk
Sun May 23 19:47:58 CDT 2010

I have a project in which I need to do the following - Install two trixbox
server with Sangoma A101 card in each server and connect them to two E1
ports on a Qualcomm BSCI hardware. The link protocol is SS7 ISUP.  The
objective is to receive successfully incoming calls and CLIs from the E1s
and rout the call to a SIP gateway.

I've been researching on this forum, Digium's SS7 mailing list and various
forums but it not making things clearer for me.  Trixbox 2.8.0.3 has libss7
and I've downloaded the latest wanpipe driver from Sangoma.  When I install
the wanpipe driver, do I configure it for PRI, SS7 or SS7+TDM?

I have come to a stage where I've tried a couple of options and running out
of time.  I just wonder if there is anyone out there who has done something
similar before and could probably point me to the right direction.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Geoffrey Yeoh

Gelxis Communications Ltd.

represent those of Gelxis Communications Ltd. If you are not the intended
recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its
contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you
believe you have received this email in error.