[asterisk-ss7] SS7 link setup between Telsis and Asterisk

Mesbahuddin Malik mesbah.malik at gmail.com
Wed May 19 11:29:10 CDT 2010

Hi,

It seems  your configuration is correct .

1.Still you face the audio problem or not ?
2. Did  you install  libss7 while there was libpri installed
or a Fresh installation of   the server .

3. in  chan_dahdi.conf   echocancel and echocancelwhenbridged=yes
=yes if you uncomment echocanceller=mg2,1-31

Rgds
Mesbah