[asterisk-ss7] Quick Survey

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Thu May 13 10:35:40 CDT 2010

Hey all,

I hope this doesn't cause any trouble, or offend any of your mailing
list etiquette :-), but I've been really interested in getting a more
solid idea of what things are most important to spend my SS7 time and
energy on, so I got together with marketing to build a data poll to
figure out what applications, densities, etc that everyone desires and
currently are using in the Asterisk+SS7 world.

The survey is at:

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22AMWCH75CA

Digium actually has gotten quite interested in moving the Asterisk+SS7
support forward as well, which is another reason why we put it together.

I'd *really* appreciate it if as many as you guys as possible could fill
it out.

Just think of it this way:  If you fill it out, you'll essentially be
getting some voice in what I work on in the future, so if you have some
functionality or features that you want added, that might be a good
motivation to fill it out :-)

Anyways, thanks again guys.  I'll continue to keep everyone informed
about updates on the technical side as well.

Matthew Fredrickson
Digium, Inc.