[asterisk-ss7] Where's Matt been? Well, here's the explanation

Attila Domjan adomjan at tvnet.hu
Fri Mar 26 04:33:53 CDT 2010

Hi!

I have some remark

- should add many members to asterisk channel structure to carry the SS7
attributes, eliminate the tons of SS7_* channel variables
- implement the new channel structure memebers to pass on other channel
types (SIP, IAX2)
- adding type flag on SIP/IAX2 channels to describe the peer is
"custemer" -> hide callerid if presentation not allowed, don't pass many
additianal channel attributes, "trunk" -> pass many attributes to peer
as the channel driver can
- I had many dirty hacking around dtmf in chan_dahdi for for alarm
systems. I had turn off dtmf detection on dahdi -> SIP/MGCP g711 calls.
The alarm systems communicates 10digits/sec... So would be nice if a new
bridging option, turning off any dtmf detection on uncompressed media
bridging.
I have not posted all off the patches to bugs.digium.com you can find it
in my svn.

This version is stable, I'm using in my production system, have 10k+
customers, with modified asterisk 1.6.0.9 + modifed chan_mgcp (NCS,
realtime, PacketCable COPS).