[asterisk-ss7] IAM-REL instead of IAM-ACM-REL

Anil Gupta anilgupta83 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 00:39:48 CDT 2010

Hi,

I doubt ss7 starts transmitting audio because I can see asterisk does not
actually include optional backward call inband information parameter, inband
information parameter should be set to 1 for audio path to open before ANM.
I believe some switches could be configured to force this behavior. You
might want to record on a dahdi channel to make sure if audio is being
transmitted after ACM

Regards,

Anil

PS : Its will be better if you start a new thread for this.