[asterisk-ss7] Cannot block CallerID with libss7

enrico mario msaddicted at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 03:49:30 CDT 2010

Hi,
setting "usecallingpres" to yes in chan_dahdi.conf did solve my problem. Now
I can see the correct values for  parameters in IAM message using my
protocol analyzer: Address presentation restricted indicator: presentation
restricted (1).
But inside Asterisk I can still see the CallerID using the CLI command "core
show channels verbose", is it right? I tried dumping some variables on the
receiving box:

exten => 0331,1,Answer()
exten => 0331,n,NoOp(${CALLERID})
exten => 0331,n,NoOp(${CALLERIDNAME})
exten => 0331,n,NoOp(${CALLERIDNUM})
exten => 0331,n,Playback(demo-congrats)

but they are all empty (using both CALLERPRES()=prohib or allowed). Am I
missing something?
Thank you again!

Mario