[asterisk-ss7] Cannot block CallerID with libss7

Jean Cérien cerien.jean at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 14:36:25 CDT 2010

Hi

I've come accross the same issue... and I've switched to chan_ss7  (also
because I had a weird behaviour on outgoing calls being replied by a con)

if you want to fix this, you need to fiddle in
asterisk/channels/chan_dahdi.c, and look for 'SS7_PRESENTATION_xxxx'  and
change something there - I remember trying a quick fix and getting it to
work, but I cant find exaclty what I had done !

sorry...

J.