[asterisk-ss7] IAM-REL instead of IAM-ACM-REL

Pavel Piankov pashah at me.com
Tue Mar 16 10:42:40 CDT 2010

could it be that isup.c part is doing that?

int isup_rel(struct ss7 *ss7, struct isup_call *c, int cause)
{
        if (!ss7 || !c)
                return -1;

        if (cause < 0)
                cause = 16;

        c->cause = cause;
        c->causecode = CODE_CCITT;
        c->causeloc = LOC_PRIV_NET_LOCAL_USER;
        return isup_send_message(ss7, c, ISUP_REL, rel_params);
}