[asterisk-ss7] Urgent Help

Yoherman yoherman at telkom.co.id
Mon Mar 8 22:17:48 CST 2010

try to compare with this below. My configuration worked :  2  E1  with
channel 16 for signalling.

*chan_dahdi.conf
*
[trunkgroups]

[channels]
language=en
context=default
switchtype=5ess

pridialplan=unknown
prilocaldialplan=unknown

signalling=ss7
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callerid=asreceived

callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
facilityenable = yes
transfer=yes
;cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
busydetect=yes

hanguponpolarityswitch=yes
usecallingpres=yes

ss7_called_nai=dynamic
ss7_calling_nai=dynamic

ss7_internationalprefix = 00
ss7_nationalprefix = 0
ss7_subscriberprefix =
ss7_unknownprefix =

group=1
signalling = ss7
context= ss7
ss7type = itu

linkset = 1
slc=0
pointcode=<Mine>
adjpointcode=<Telco>
defaultdpc=<Telco>
cicbeginswith = 1
networkindicator=national
channel = 1-15,17-31
sigchan = 16
channel = 33-64

linuxgurus at gmail.com wrote:

> Please help on this how we can resolve this issue.
>

> What this error means? Why SS7 link drop.........
>
> Huh?! Got FISU in link state 1
>
> MTP2 link up (SLC 0)
>
> --- SS7 Up ---
>
> Resetting CICs 1 to 30
>
> Received out of sequence MSU w/ fsn of 2, lastfsnacked = 0, requesting
> retransmission
>
> MSU received, though still waiting for retransmission start.  Dropping.
>
> MTP2 link up (SLC 0)
>
> localhost*CLI> exit
>

> See the complete logs ..........
>

> localhost*CLI> dahdi restart
>
>  Destroying channels and reloading DAHDI configuration.
>
>   == Unregistered channel -2
>
>   == Unregistered channel 1
>
>   == Unregistered channel 2
>
>   == Unregistered channel 3
>
>   == Unregistered channel 4
>
>   == Unregistered channel 5
>
>   == Unregistered channel 6
>
>   == Unregistered channel 7
>
>   == Unregistered channel 8
>
>   == Unregistered channel 9
>
>   == Unregistered channel 10
>
>   == Unregistered channel 11
>
>   == Unregistered channel 12
>
>   == Unregistered channel 13
>
>   == Unregistered channel 14
>
>   == Unregistered channel 15
>
>   == Unregistered channel 17
>
>   == Unregistered channel 18
>
>   == Unregistered channel 19
>
>   == Unregistered channel 20
>
>   == Unregistered channel 21
>
>   == Unregistered channel 22
>
>   == Unregistered channel 23
>
>   == Unregistered channel 24
>
>   == Unregistered channel 25
>
>   == Unregistered channel 26
>
>   == Unregistered channel 27
>
>   == Unregistered channel 28
>
>   == Unregistered channel 29
>
>   == Unregistered channel 30
>
>   == Unregistered channel 31
>
>   == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf':   == Found
>
>     -- Reconfigured channel 1, SS7 signalling
>
>     -- Reconfigured channel 2, SS7 signalling
>
>     -- Reconfigured channel 3, SS7 signalling
>
>     -- Reconfigured channel 4, SS7 signalling
>
>     -- Reconfigured channel 5, SS7 signalling
>
>     -- Reconfigured channel 6, SS7 signalling
>
>     -- Reconfigured channel 7, SS7 signalling
>
>     -- Reconfigured channel 8, SS7 signalling
>
>     -- Reconfigured channel 9, SS7 signalling
>
>     -- Reconfigured channel 10, SS7 signalling
>
>     -- Reconfigured channel 11, SS7 signalling
>
>     -- Reconfigured channel 12, SS7 signalling
>
>     -- Reconfigured channel 13, SS7 signalling
>
>     -- Reconfigured channel 14, SS7 signalling
>
>     -- Reconfigured channel 15, SS7 signalling
>
>     -- Reconfigured channel 17, SS7 signalling
>
>     -- Reconfigured channel 18, SS7 signalling
>
>     -- Reconfigured channel 19, SS7 signalling
>
>     -- Reconfigured channel 20, SS7 signalling
>
>     -- Reconfigured channel 21, SS7 signalling
>
>     -- Reconfigured channel 22, SS7 signalling
>
>     -- Reconfigured channel 23, SS7 signalling
>
>     -- Reconfigured channel 24, SS7 signalling
>
>     -- Reconfigured channel 25, SS7 signalling
>
>     -- Reconfigured channel 26, SS7 signalling
>
>     -- Reconfigured channel 27, SS7 signalling

> [...]

Flexi ngROOMpi :
Ngobrol bareng teman pake flexi ngROOMpi kapan aja, dari mana aja
se-Indonesia Rp 49/Menit. Caranya: call *55*nomor-room ( nomor
room 1 s/d 9999 ).

Flexi Chatting :
Buat yg suka Chatting, dapatkan HP Chatting Cuma Rp 299rb bisa YM,
GTalk, Flexi Messenger sepuasnya Rp 2000/Mg & akses Facebook /
Twitter masing2 Rp 1000/Mg.
                This Email Has been Scanned  by Anti Virus