[asterisk-ss7] CHAN_SS7 and DeadAGI

Tomás Laureano Peralta Tormey email_de_tomas_peralta_tormey-ss7 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Mar 2 17:22:09 CST 2010

--- El mar 2-mar-10, Galasso, Alejandro - (Arg) <alejandro.galasso at telmex.com> escribió:

> De: Galasso, Alejandro - (Arg) <alejandro.galasso at telmex.com>
> Asunto: [asterisk-ss7] CHAN_SS7 and DeadAGI
> Para: "'asterisk-ss7 at lists.digium.com'" <asterisk-ss7 at lists.digium.com>
> Fecha: martes, 2 de marzo de 2010, 11:45
> I have trouble setting channel
> variables using DeadAGI with chan_ss7 channels;
> extensions.conf is
>
> exten => _X., 1, Answer()
> exten => _X., n, DeadAGI(test.agi)
> exten => _X., n, Hangup()
>
> exten => h, 1, DeadAGI(log_report.agi)
> exten => h, n, Hangup()
>
> test.agi is an application of an IVR, log_report is an
> application that uses the channel variables stored by
> test.agi to make a report.
> The problem occurs when the caller subscriber hang up
> during the execution of text.agi, then the variables are not
> updated (set variable is at the end of the script
> test.agi).
> Is there any way to make it work? Using a siptrunk (instead
> of chan_ss7) operation is correct and log is ok.

From my experience on developing AGI applications, I think that in this case you should
try to enable de AGI debugging feature using the CLI command "agi debug".
Try making two calls, one using SIP and one using SS7, and compare the output from
the console. If there is any difference between the SIP and SS7 execution of the
DeagAGI, it's probably that you could spot it.
Or try posting the debugging information to the list if you can't see the cause of the problem.

Best regards, Tomás.

      Yahoo! Cocina

http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/