[asterisk-ss7] sip and libss7

Bryan Scott sirbryan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 10:52:42 CDT 2010

There's really no "easy" way to do that without moving the IVR to
Asterisk.  I can't think of a way to have the IVR system tell Asterisk
to close it's connection and redirect the call to the PSTN without
using the manager interface.

Now, if you have code on the IVR that can remotely control Asterisk's
manager interface, you might be able to get somewhere.  But that's
going to require programming lots of smarts into the system.