[asterisk-ss7] Trixbox, Sangoma A101 and libSS7

bipin singh bipinraghuvanshi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 00:14:40 CDT 2010

Hi
              can u find green light on span . If its is red then u try
first
 cross cable
1       5
2       4
4        2
5        1

In case not green then try though led and check the RX and TX .

 build its first green the span then try the configure ss7 .

BIPIN RAGHUVANSHI
OPERATION HEAD
ASTERISK (DEVELOPMENT AND RESEARCH)
WWW.EHORIZONS.IN